Pre-Kindergarten Eligibility: Any child whose fourth (4th) birthday is on or before August, 1, 2012. The pre-kindergarten program is a half-day paid service offered to district residents. Pre-kindergarten is not available for open-enrollment. For more information about the Pre-Kindergarten service please call 513-420-4755.
To enroll a child, the parent/legal guardian must provide the following information:
1. Completed Registration Packet Available April 8, 2013 in Central Registration
2. Verification of Identity
- Valid Driver’s License/Picture ID
3. Proof of Residency
- ONE of the following depending upon your residency situation
A. If you are the Homeowner – current utility bill which includes your name/address
B. If you reside at Catalina Manufactured Home Community – school verification form which can be obtained from their main office
C. If you are building a home within the district-signed contract/statement from the builder, which gives the location of the home and completion date. Your child will be enrolled for a period not to exceed ninety (90) days.
D. If you are renting a home/apartment –rental agreement which states your name, property address, name of landlord/address and date of rental agreement. You and the landlord must sign this agreement.
4. Court Documents allocating parental rights, responsibilities or guardianship (if applicable)
- If there is a pending custody situation a student may be enrolled if the parent/legal guardian has a letter/form from an attorney/court official stating that a custody change is in process. At that time the parent/legal guardian must complete a Temporary Admission form, giving the individual sixty (60) days to supply the necessary custody papers to the superintendent’s office.
5. Birth Certificate
- Official document from the Bureau of Vital Statistics
6. Immunization Record
- Pre-Kindergarten students also need a Physical Form completed by the doctor. If the form is not submitted within 30 days of admission, the student will be excluded from school.
7. Social Security Card
Please be aware that you MUST obtain a registration packet from
Madison Elementary School's Central Registration Office.
Packets Available NOW
For more information call Madison Central Registration at 513-420-4766